NITE Cooperation develops and provides innovative high-performance energy materials, consulting on related integrated engineering, research on development information in the field of environmental and energy materials, and conducts activities in a wide range of fields such as market research.
- Energy Materials Division
- Intermediate materials for NITE CMC
- NITE CMC, such as C/SiC, SiC/SiC and other CMCs
- Field Research and Marketing Division
- Business Consulting Division
- April, 2001 : NITE process to make SiC/SiC composites was published.
– CREST Project funded by METI (Representative: Prof. A. Kohyama, Institute of Advanced Energy, Kyoto University)
- April. 2001 : Application of NITE patents were made.
(JPB 4536950, US740922, etc.)
- May, 2003 : IEST Co., Ltd. (CEO: Yoshihiro Miyoshi) was established, as spin-off venture company.
- September, 2016 : NITE Corporation (CEO: Kenji Masuda) was established to take over IEST Co., Ltd.
- September, 2020 : The Headquarters of NITE Corporation (CEO: Akira Kohyama) was moved from Muroran, Hokkaido to Kashiwa, Chiba.